LSC Lifesciences Consultants Inc. (hereafter also Data Controller) as Data Controller, pays particular attention to the protection of the personal data of its users, visitors to the website www.consultingls.com.
- is intended as rendered only for the www.consultingls.com site, including the dedicated areas where the user can freely and expressly provide data concerning him to contact LSC Lifesciences Consultants Inc or send requests;
- and made pursuant to art. art 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and illustrates the methods of use, sharing, access, modification or cancellation of personal information provided by the user.
The security measures applicable to this Site have been defined and developed to ensure that the processing of users’ personal data takes place in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and conservation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, in compliance with current national and European regulations.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is LSC Lifesciences Consultants Inc. c/o Alexis Law Firm, with registered office in 100 W. Broadway, Suite 250 – Long Beach, CA 90802 USA.
For any further information or clarification, LSC Lifesciences Consultants Inc. can be contacted at the indicated email address, or at the email address email@example.com.
PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT OF PROCESSING
The processing of personal data of users who visit and consult the Site are limited to the so-called navigation data whose transmission is necessary for the functioning of the IT systems and programs necessary for the operation of the Site but which by their very nature could, in association with other data, allow the identification of users.
These include the IP addresses or the names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT platform used by the user.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
To access the contents of the site, registration is not necessary. However, there are services on the Site for which use of your data is required.
In particular, if the user decides to contact the Data Controller by contact form, personal data such as name and surname, e-mail address and any other information that the user agrees to provide may be requested.
In the event that the user decides to contact the Data Controller by sending an email, the personal data transferred in this way will be stored and these data will be used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
Where necessary, LSC Lifesciences Consultants Inc. will acquire the user’s specific consent to the relative use of the data for different purposes.
Collection of applications
LSC offers the User the opportunity to send his application through the “CAREERS” section of the Site and by sending an email. The User is invited not to enter sensitive data (e.g. relating to health status, political opinions, sexual life, etc.) in his CV, except those strictly necessary pursuant to the law for the purposes of selection and evaluation of the CV (e.g. belonging to protected categories). For more information on how the curriculum is treated, we invite the user to view the specific information.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- Obtain statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning.
- Ascertain any responsibility in the case of commission of computer crimes.
The legal basis of the processing for these purposes is represented by the protection of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, by the fulfillment of legal obligations as well as for the execution of the contract with reference to the use of the site, guaranteeing the User a better browsing experience.
- Provide feedback to the User’s requests.
- Personnel selection.
The legal basis of the processing and the execution of pre-contractual and contractual measures to respond to the content of the requests of the interested party. There is no obligation to provide the requested personal data. The provision of data is, in fact, optional. However, refusal to provide the requested data will make it impossible to provide the requested service
SUBJECTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
The personal data collected through the site may be processed for the purposes indicated by:
- Subjects who act as Data Processors such as, for example: people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy; subjects who carry out additional outsourcing activities; subjects delegated to carry out technical services.
- Subjects authorized by the Data Controller to process personal data for activities strictly related to the provision of services, who have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality.
- Competent authorities in order to fulfill the obligations established by laws, regulations and national or European legislation or to allow the defense in court of the Data Controller, for example in the case of user network violations.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The management and storage of personal data will take place on the server of the Data Controller and/or third-party companies duly appointed as external Data Processors located within the European Union. The servers are currently located in Italy. However, the Data Controller reserves the right to transfer personal data to a third country on the basis of the adequacy decisions of the European Commission, or on the basis of the adequate guarantees provided by current legislation.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected through the site or provided by the user will be processed only for the achievement of the specific purposes pursued from time to time; in any case, the criterion used to determine the retention period is based on compliance with the terms allowed by applicable laws and by the principles of minimization of treatment and rational management of archives.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject, pursuant to articles 15-22 Reg. EU 2016/679, is entitled to the following rights:
- to access your data and receive a copy;
- to obtain the correction of personal data concerning him, obtaining their integration where incomplete;
- to obtain the cancellation of your personal data;
- to obtain the limitation of treatment to the fulfillment of certain conditions;
- to receive your data or have it transferred to another holder, in a structured format, in common use and legible if technically feasible;
- to object to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation;
- not to be subjected to a fully automated decision-making process except for mandatory needs.
Any request to exercise such rights shall be made in writing and addressed to the Data controller using the details set out in the paragraph “Data controller” herein.
However, the data subject has always the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority), pursuant to art. 77 GDPR, should you hold that the processing of personal data infringes the applicable regulation.
LSC therefore invites its users to regularly visit this section in order to always be updated on the data collected and on the use that the Data Controller makes of it.
Last update 25.05.2020